Pastor Isaiah Schneider
My name is Isaiah Schneider. I was born in Rochester, MN, and lived there for the first few years of my life. At some point, dad (Jeremy Schneider) took a job preaching at New Life Christian Church in Alexandria, MN. I was also heavily tied into New Life (largely in youth group and Sunday school) until late July of 2018 when I married Abigail. One week after getting hitched, we moved to the Joplin, MO area to pursue ministry degrees at Ozark Christian College. While in Joplin, our son Boaz was born towards the tail end of 2019.
Abigail grew up in Forest City, IA for most of her life. Her family was also one of ministry, her father being a preacher himself for several years. Abigail spent a lot of time in the fine arts. She was a part of theater, marching band, and choir. She’s also worked with kids since she was 11 years old. For as long as I’ve known her, she’s been working at a daycare, or babysitting for someone.
We moved from Joplin to Parkers in October of 2020. Abigail and I are both outdoors people (hunting, fishing, four-wheeling, etc.), nerdy people (Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, etc.), and people-people, so we look forward to getting to know the folks of Parkers.
At the end of the day, we’re just out to show people Jesus. If we can do that, life is good.
- We value being a church committed to teaching & obeying the Bible.
- We value being a church that is devoted to prayer.
- We value being a church that likes to worship in an exciting and inspirational way.
- We value being a church that is willing to try new and creative ways to do ministry in order to carry out God’s purposes for His church.
- We value being a church that pursues excellence in everything we do because doing our best honors God.
- We value being a church that is committed to reaching unchurched people.
- We value being a church that is non-threatening to people who are not use to attending church.
- We value being a church that has an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
- We value being a church that loves children and wants to see them experience new life in Jesus.
- We value being a church that offers a number of relevant ministries to the many generations that attend.
- We value being a church that helps people mature their relationship with Jesus.
- We value being a church that strives to reflect the practices, character and witness of the early church we read about in the Bible.
- We value being a church that truly wants to help our community be a better place to live.
- We value being a church that actively supports world missions and church planting.
- We value being a church that works together with other churches with similar values and beliefs in order to carry out the purposes of God’s universal church.
- We value being a church that wholeheartedly loves Jesus Christ!
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is reliable and without error in all its teaching, and is the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three entities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son, who being fully God became fully man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed many miracles, died on the cross for the sins of the world and was physically raised from the dead. He now reigns with God, continually interceding on behalf of His people, and He will personally come again to gather those who have been faithful.
- We believe that sin is very real in the world and all people suffer from its consequences. We also believe that all people have ruined their relationship with God by sinning against Him. Therefore, all people deserve just punishment for their rebellion.
- We believe that Satan and his helpers are real and work hard at trying to lead people away from God. We believe that Satan’s power has ultimately been defeated by Jesus Christ, and when Jesus returns, Satan will be eternally punished for his rebellion against God.
- We believe that our salvation comes through God’s free gift of grace through Christ’s death on the cross. As recipients of this grace, our desire is to carry out the principles and patterns modeled to us in scripture including belief, repentance, confession, baptism, and in every way attempting to produce fruit representing transformed lives.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who glorifies Jesus Christ, works in all people to bring them to faith and obedience, and dwells in believers, equipping and empowering them for lives of holy living and fruitful service.
- We believe that we are called to pursue a lifestyle of love, purity, obedience and holiness.
- We believe that all Christians are to be witnesses of Jesus Christ and are to discover and use their God-given gifts for ministry in every endeavor of their lives.
- We believe that the Church, of which Jesus Christ is the Head, consists of all believers and exists to worship God and to continue Christ’s mission of making disciples and bringing hope, healing, and justice to all of society. We believe that all Christians need to be a part of a local Church for their spiritual well-being.
- We believe in Heaven and Hell. Those found in Christ Jesus will live eternally in His presence. Those apart from Christ will experience a literal Hell.
- We believe that all people are made in the image of God which makes humankind unique from the rest of creation. Therefore, we believe in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all races, ages (including the pre-born), and classes.
- We believe in the family, celibate singleness, and faithful heterosexual marriage as the patterns God designed for us.
- We are committed to be a church that helps people discover new life in Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to be a church that reaches out to people who need God in their lives and helps them grow in their relationships with Him.
- We are committed to be a church that is non-threatening to those that are still seeking God in their lives.
- We are committed to be a church where people will experience God’s unconditional love.
- We are committed to be a church that helps people discover their God-given potential.
- We are committed to be a church that practices true Christian community.
- We are committed to be a church that teaches and does what the Bible says.
- We are committed to be a church that is devoted to prayer.
- We are committed to be a church that provides inspiring worship celebrations that people anticipate each week.
- We are committed to be a church that provides relevant ministries to each generation.
- We are committed to be a church that is relevant to our community and culture in our music, preaching and teaching, ministries, and structure.
- We are committed to be a church that dramatically impacts our community through our life-changing ministries and our authentic Christian witness.
- We are committed to be a church that truly loves Jesus Christ with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.